So, after getting home from a 12-hour shift at work (no, I don't resent my supervisor for that, I chose my own hours), I stayed up to read the Fellowship of the Ring and "Doctorize" my phone. And then, when I finished that at 12:15, instead of going to bed like I know I should, I stayed up to blog about it. My phone is now tricked out (I hoped never to use that phrase, yet in this instance it seemed a better option than "outfitted." I'm thinking better of that now...) with this background:
this ringtone:
and an accompanying text message tone found in the first two seconds of the above video. And yes, I know I'm mixing my fourth and fifth series, but you probably didn't, so don't even try to give me guff about it. I even cut a supplemental ringtone from this delightful mash up of British pop culture.
Now that I've done this, how long will it stay this way? Good question. But probably at least until I get through the first three series on DVD (hopefully with Nanika!) that were loaned to me by...wait for it...my former Young Women's leader. I know, you wish you were in my ward too. :)

Hi! I saw that you have a link to my blog! Thank you :) - Dizzy
ReplyDelete