I usually hate chick flicks. Yet, for some reason, I just discovered one I love for no explicable reason. There's nothing that really seems to set it apart from other terrible chick flicks I've seen besides the gorgeous Irish countryside, and the fine Irishman with the irresistible accent. But really, am I that easy? Anyway, here are some of my favorite quotes from Leap Year for you to enjoy:
"Louis? She named her suitcase? She's a crackpot!"
"Welcome to the age of equality. You lot wanted the vote. Live with it."
"And on a Sunday, no less. It's good luck to get engaged on a Sunday."
"And end a journey."
"Aye. And dig a well."
"Eedjut! Do they look like they're digging a well!?"
"Now you know what I'm talking about."
"I never know what yer talking about!"
"Don't. Worry. We'll trow 'em in the wash. He'll be grand."
No comments:
Post a Comment