Yes friends, I will be in the Jerusalem Center starting the first week of January. I've been accepted, interviewed, and charged (a very steep price, but worth it). I will be spending a whole semester of wonder in the Middle East, visiting sites from the Savior's life, as well as the Old and New Testaments, all while being taught about them in the beautiful Jerusalem Center and on field trips. I. Can't. Wait. And, now, I don't have long left to wait. Only about a month more!
"I've come back to this city, where names are given to distances as if to human beings, and the numbers are not of bus routes, but: 70 After, 1917, 500 B.C.E., Forty-eight. These are the lines you really travel on." - Yehuda Amichai
Pages
Disclaimer
"This blog does not supply iodine, which is a necessary nutrient. Please take all posts with a grain of salt."
Saturday, November 19, 2011
I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing
I've been waiting to officially announce this on the inter-webz, just in case, somehow, things didn't come together. But it's all official now; final forms are in, all fees have been paid, I just have to pack, move out, and get on the plane to my new home for Winter Semester 2012:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:] I've heard that's an AMAZING EXPERIENCE!
ReplyDeleteadventures await you.
(not to sound like a fortune cookie)
Oh, my dear friend, I'll miss you when you are out of this country, but I have heard good things about that program! Best!
ReplyDelete