Confession: I use the sparknotes website. Specifically the no fear shakespeare portion. And, lest you think I'm inept at literature when I've been pretending it was my darling subject all this time, it's mostly just a convenient online source for the original text when I'm too lazy to get off my bed and walk the 20 feet to my book shelf and then flip through my anthology. Like I was today. But the downside is that there are links to extremely odd, high school-targeted articles hovering on the sides of my Shakespeare. Usually, when I take a chance on one, they end up being really creepy, but today, I found a real winner: Eau de Literary Characters. After all, if celebrities can have their own perfumes, why can't literary characters? Gee, I wonder if it's cuz they're not real...
My personal favorite?
Rosalind (As You Like It)
Pastoral Sport: A unisex scent with woody and floral overtones. So alluring it's confusing.
L.O.L.
No comments:
Post a Comment