Disclaimer

"This blog does not supply iodine, which is a necessary nutrient. Please take all posts with a grain of salt."


Thursday, April 8, 2010

In Spanish Class today...

While sitting on the back row today . . .
El Seminary Teacher: "Hey Zach! I ran into your wife like three times today!"
Me: without missing a beat, "I hope you apologized."
El Presidente: "Zing!!!!"
El Seminary Teacher: "There's a guy in my ward named Xing!" He then pulls up his online ward list as evidence.
. . .
El Seminary Teacher: "Yeah, he's a stud." (for the third time that day)
Me: "Do you just call everyone a stud?"
El Seminary Teacher: "Just...those that I think are studs..."
El Presidente: "Whaaat??!?! Did I just hear hooker??"
giggles
. . .
Later, El Seminary Teacher and MasFeo tried, and succeed, to get SuperProfe in on their plan to have MasFeo make a good impression on the (female) student teacher by complimenting him just as much as he insulted him, at least for a day or two. He then proceeded to do so.

Yep. My Spanish class is just like high school all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment