Disclaimer

"This blog does not supply iodine, which is a necessary nutrient. Please take all posts with a grain of salt."


Thursday, July 22, 2010

Return of the Writer

I just realized that the last post I've made was in May, and was really of no consequence. I mean, though this is my blog, and though I'm obsessed with Doctor Who and Bollywood, I really don't have to subject everyone else to that all the time.

But now, I can give you my excuse: I've been out of town for almost two months.

First, I went to Arizona, backpacking with my dad on Mt. Graham, and to the Gila Valley Temple Dedication.
 Picture from Christmas 2009, not dedication. Sorry!

Then, I left for Boston only a few days after getting home.

The next week I went to Girl's Camp as a Stake Leader, and the week after that, I left for a Philmont Mountain Trek.
From Philmont, we intended to go to a family reunion in California, but our trailer broke and delayed us, so we spent another week in Arizona instead.
And last, we spent a week in Cedar City at the Shakespearean Festival and traveling around Cedar Breaks and Southern Utah.

So, with all these trips, I've only had a few weeks at home in the past two months. I've hardly had time to breathe, to practice the piano, to work, to clean, to plan, nothing except to read. I've missed my friends, I've missed my job, I've missed my pillow. But now I'm back, to sort out my divers experiences, remember how they felt, and record memories. And, then to share those memories with my readers. Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment