Disclaimer

"This blog does not supply iodine, which is a necessary nutrient. Please take all posts with a grain of salt."


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Angst angst angst

I really need to get to bed before I get far too tempted to do angsty teen things with paper hearts, chocolate, and sad Regina Spektor songs. In fact, I already have one and half of those going. I think this a bad thing.


When I realize that certain emotions slam me at least half-way right back into my ignorant high school persona, I am sorely tempted to beat my head against my netbook out of sheer frustration. So it's lucky I don't, since a netbook is a delicate instrument. riiight... I suppose, in that case, it's also lucky that I haven't exactly had to deal with these emotions since I was in high school. lucky? riiiight again...

Also, I spent today being shocked that only one of my 5 roommates knows who the guerilla revolutionary leader Che Guevara is. And having the song below sung to me by those same roommates. The moral of that story? Don't marry Kocoum. He'll only build you walls.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my dear daughter. You are so cute! Sorry, but I just love you for everything you say and do! Also... I know who Che is. We go way back. I have a feeling your father does, too: he spends a lot of time on Wikipedia.

    ReplyDelete