I had so much fun doing this on facebook, I figured it should go here, too!
2. I wish I could hug the mountains. Sadly, I'm not big enough.
3. I used to like pink when I was little. So they say. Yuck. In my memory it's red.
4. I can shoot a gun better than you. So there.
5. My head's in the clouds. Literally, yes. Figuratively? Maybe so.
6. I've never stopped wishing I could play saxaphone. It's been about 10 years, now.
7. This is scary. My name is Lee. I have a friend named Leah. My best friend is Rebecca. Her best friend is also named Becca. My birthday is Dec 13th. Hers is Dec 10th. We are in a class together for the second semester in a row, and I'm so glad she puts up with me. She really makes me laugh a lot.
8. All through high school, I was determined to get rid of the "girlie" rep colorguard had. I mean, I was on it. Wasn't that enough? I was officially the most masculine member of the guard, though. Ask anyone from '06.
9. Les Paul
10. My 5th grade teacher's nickname for me was "Little Harvard." So why am I still here, you ask? Money.
11. I read xkcd every day. And it's scary how many of the comics apply to my life. Or future life. (yes. Every day. I know it only updates on MWF. So? Just the fact that I read it every day IS xkcd.)
12. There is a scent for my first/freshman year of marching band. No, it's not sweat, it's called "moonlit way" or something. It's a musk. And sophomore year is coconut lime. Don't ask me why.
13. I think the number 337 is the most awesome in the world. There's some sort of mystic power about it, and I get a jolt every time the clock ticks past 3:37.
14. When I was little, I decided I wanted to be 6' 4" before I stopped growing. I'm still waiting.
15. I rarely tell people my middle name because everyone mispronounces it and I hate hearing it slaughtered or repeated as a redneck "Billy-Jo" style name. And no, if you comment on here asking me what it is, I will not tell you.
16. I have never fallen off a horse. And it happens to everyone. Who rides, that is. And I'm thinking it's like the Chicken Pox. The longer you wait before it happens, the worse it will be.
17. Studying Linguistics has made me feel so very self-conscious in all my communication. And I always feel the need to apologize for threatening someone's "face" whenever I talk to them.
18. I still remember who I thought I would marry when I was a Beehive. And my thoughts on the matter haven't changed much...but they have changed. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
19. As much as I love blogging, I sometimes forget that I'm (in theory) not just writing to myself, and I'm afraid some rather awkward things come of that problem.
20. After 11 years of taking piano lessons, the work is finally paying off in the form of $10 an hour. I guess that somehow makes all the tears worth it...
21. I couldn't cry in public until the Senior Line my junior year. I didn't even cry at Girls' Camp, believe it or not. Still don't unless it's under very special circumstances.
22. It took until my sophomore year to get the older sibling I'd always wanted.... :)
23. I fly. And ride horses. And work at a stables. And drive a truck. And yes, I listen to country. Which, if you think about it, isn't all that different from your typical mainstream music, except that it's perfectly acceptable in country music to say ain't. But then again, this is a characteristic it shares with the blues. And swing. And lots of pop. And probably some grunge. So what's the big deal with people hatin' on country?
24. I've always wanted a tree house. In fact, one of my favorite places in Utah Valley happens to be a friend's tree house. And it's a double favorite if it's the spring. The other favorite place is, you guessed it, a certain stable.
25. M-I-T, P-H-D, M-O-N-E-Y
25.5. I never follow trends. I'm usually either way off in my own world, but sometimes I do look into the fads, but not until so long after the fact that it's not cool anymore. Which I do on purpose, mind you. Like reading Twilight. Which isn't that worth it. And, obviously, like doing these 25 random things notes. But hey. Here you have it!
No comments:
Post a Comment