To Be an American Heritage TA!"
But this got me wondering...what am I going to do next year? I'm going to need a job, that's for sure. I'm most likely not going to be living at home next year. I may not even have enough scholarship to pay for my needs next year, not to mention what I need to save for my mission. My cushy job from this year probably won't be around next year. So what's a girl to do? I could keep working at my favorite stable. But that's not paying much right now. I only do it for the spiritual edification and the quality time with my dad.
Seriously? I hate planning for the future. And love it. The future and I have a love/hate relationship. Just as I get comfortable with the situation this year, I have to start thinking about next year, and the next step, and being competitive in college, and for jobs, and I'd like to be able to just slow down and enjoy where I am. But I can't see that happening this side of 65. Maybe being able to smell the roses is what makes Heaven heaven.
Hey! Don't "bleh" Econ--that's my dad's department. :P
ReplyDeleteo.O oops.... sorry! My AmHTG teacher was an economist though. Very dry. Kinda turned me off from the whole economy idea.
ReplyDelete