"I've come back to this city, where names are given to distances as if to human beings, and the numbers are not of bus routes, but: 70 After, 1917, 500 B.C.E., Forty-eight. These are the lines you really travel on." - Yehuda Amichai
Pages
Disclaimer
"This blog does not supply iodine, which is a necessary nutrient. Please take all posts with a grain of salt."
Monday, February 23, 2009
After Much Consideration
I'm thinking I may change the URL for my blog from adverbialone.blogspot.com to theadverbialone.blogspot.com. Any opinions? I wonder if I'd lose any readers. Do I have any readers? Feel free to leave a comment advising me on the best course of action :). Any advice would be helpful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'd still read your blog, no matter what the URL was. You're pretty much my hero.
ReplyDeleteI'm cool with it. Except...why?
ReplyDeleteWell, that's what I actually intended for it to be at the beginning of this blog, and I only recently figured out that it didn't quite happen. Yes, I know, I'm quite observant. Not to mention it sounds a little too close to the blog of a friend who I read as an inspiration for some of the stuff I write.
ReplyDeletePlus then it would sound like "the proverbial ____."