I love finding real words, though. Or making up words out of them. Today, for the first time, I found a real word on Dizzy's blog. It said "bands," which was a strange coincidence since her last post had been on her favorite song....
I've also found "uzlizz" - or useless :), "mernate," Oh, I got it! Mermaid! Or is it herniate? hmm...."eindin"= Dublin!! Or a really linguistically interesting form of ending.
You see what I do? It's the only way I can keep myself from attempting to assert my identity as a real, live human being and a non-spam bot through multiple screams to/at the heedless webpage.
Some of us are more sane than others, of course.
One more: "inescr," which is reminiscent of inscrutable. Which is what all these word verifications are.
But I really happen to like this idea. Although it's been so long since I've seen that, I'm not sure if I remember when she actually died. So this might fail in cases where the human has not actually seen this childhood classic. Oh well. At least few bots have seen it. They watch Futurama instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment