"I've come back to this city, where names are given to distances as if to human beings, and the numbers are not of bus routes, but: 70 After, 1917, 500 B.C.E., Forty-eight. These are the lines you really travel on." - Yehuda Amichai
Pages
Disclaimer
"This blog does not supply iodine, which is a necessary nutrient. Please take all posts with a grain of salt."
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Blalker
I love that feeling when you find out the creeper who's been following you halfway across campus is really just your friend, though the most odd of your friends. Or when you discover that who you thought was a stalker is no more menacing a figure than your best friend. That's when the unease and creepy feelings they inspire give you a good laugh, and you feel safe. Instead of someone watching your every move, it's really just someone watching out for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree but...creeper is still creeper regardless if you know them or not
ReplyDelete