Disclaimer

"This blog does not supply iodine, which is a necessary nutrient. Please take all posts with a grain of salt."


Friday, October 2, 2009

Who

This is one of my favorite humorous websites. I cannot remember how I found it for the life of me, but I'm so glad I did. I can't believe that people actually live in the houses that make it to the blog. There are plenty of awesome listings featured, but today's was my absolute favorite.

I have a great appreciation for the BBC, and not just for bringing classic Jane Austen novels to film. One of my many other reasons is for the masterpiece that is Doctor Who. That show is truly a classic. I have often wished I had my own Tardis. But these people do! I am so jealous.


They even have a Dalek in their basement. I love it. So much. But I think they may need to read this book to be reminded of the dangers of wishing to live in the world that is portrayed in fictional media...

No comments:

Post a Comment